Fall Headgear

3007-le-21eme-adam-katz-sinding-shyn-ousman-paris-mens-fashion-week-spring-summer-2013-france-new-york-city-street-style-blog_d4a7013-920x1382So I’ve been noticing that so many guys are wearing these types of hats this season. I’m not too sure what they’re called, but some look like fedora hats while others look a bit wider. I actually like them. I don’t think they would look too hot on me, but I have seen a lot of guys who look great wearing them.

What do you all think? If anyone knows what these hats are called please leave a reply to this post. Thanks!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.